H O L I D A Y B O W L F A Q ' S
1) What is this one-day tournament?
This is single day flag football tournament for teams all over the country. It is a great chance for your player to build a team of their friends and peers for a day of friendly competition.
2) Where will the games be?
Poinsettia Park in Carlsbad. 6600 Hidden Valley Rd. Carlsbad, Ca 92011
3) Where can I find the rules?
4) What grades/divisions can play?
We will have a Kinder, 1st/2nd, 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7th/8th, and 9th/10th grade divisions (5 vs 5 for 9th/10th grade & 6 vs 6 for all other divisions)
5) How many players can we have on a team?
You can have as many as 10 players on your team
6) Will FNL allow coaches to substitute freely?
Yes, coaches are free to sub as they would like instead of waiting until the end of each quarter.
7) What time will the games be?
Expect to play as early as 9 a.m. on Dec. 18tt. Games could last until 3 or 4 p.m.
8) How many games will my team have?
There is a two-game minimum for the Holiday Tournament.
9) What is your refund policy?
We will not issue refunds after December 4th.